- This event has passed.
American Camp Association Town Hall
June 24, 2021 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
This Town Hall is brought to you by the American Camp Association (ACA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Association of Camp Nursing (ACN).
We welcome camp directors and out-of-school time professionals to attend a free 60-min Town Hall style webinar to ask questions about the updated guidance from CDC for camp operations as well as the latest updates to the Field Guide. Participants are encouraged to review the following documents: CDC 2021 Guidance for Operating Youth and Summer Camps, the CDC Public Health Recommendations for Fully Vaccinated People, the ACA Field Guide for Camps, and their state and local camp guidance.
To ensure the most complete response, please submit any questions you have for the experts by completing this short survey. Our experts will address as many of these as possible during the Town Hall.
Moderator: Henry DeHart, COO, ACA
- Tom Rosenberg, President and CEO, ACA
- Neha Kanade-Cramer, MPH COVID-19 Response Lead, Schools Unit | Community Guidance Team Community Intervention & Critical Populations Task Force (CICPTF), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Matt Fragala, MS, CIH, CSP, Environmental Health and Engineering, Inc. (EH&E)
- Laura Blaisdell, MD, MPH, FAAP, MaineHealth
- Tracey Gaslin, PhD, CPNP, FNP-BC, CRNI, RN-BC, Executive Director, Association of Camp Nursing