- This event has passed.
May 4, 2021 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Summertime learning can be a fun and rewarding experience for students and educators. Join our panel of dedicated researchers, funders, and practitioners as we discuss the benefits of Summertime STEM learning and discover evidenced-based resources and best practices that can be implemented in your community.
Moderator: Patti Curtis, Robert Noyce/Ellen Lettvin STEM Education Fellow, Office of Elementary and Secondary Education, U.S. Department of Education
- Ruth Ryder, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Formula Grants, Office of Elementary and Secondary Education, U.S. Department of Education
- Catherine Augustine, Ph.D., Senior Policy Researcher, RAND Corporation
- Tony Streit, Leader, National Center on Afterschool & Summer Enrichment, EDC
- Gil Noam, Ed.D., Director, Institute for the Study of Resilience in Youth, McLean Hospital
- Gemma Lenowitz, Program Officer, Overdeck Family Foundation
- Nikole Collins-Puri, Chief Executive Officer, TechBridge Girls
- Zenae Campbell, Vice President, Program Services & Club Operations, Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Houston
- Britt Magneson, Vice President, Business Partnerships, National Inventors Hall of Fame