The purpose of the School-Age Child Care (SACC) Advisory Council is to provide guidance to the network, state regulatory agencies, and other decision-makers on matters related to the licensing, regulation, and funding of school-age child care in Kentucky.
Additionally, SACC Advisory Council members have the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of school-age child care professionals and advocates from across the state – expanding your professional networks and impact!
More frequent meetings in the beginning will be necessary in order to develop policy recommendations in time for the 2023 Kentucky General Assembly. Meetings will be held bi-monthly starting in August 2022. In November 2022, we’ll switch to a monthly meeting schedule, which will continue through April 2023. We will will then move to a quarterly meeting schedule for the remainder of 2023. Meeting dates and times through December 2023 are listed below. All meetings will be held virtually.
Upcoming Meeting Dates & Times
- Bi-weekly meeting dates/times: Aug. 2022 – Oct. 2022
- 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. ET
- Monthly meeting dates/times: Nov. 2022 – Apr. 2023
- 1st Wednesday of each month, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. ET
- Quarterly meeting dates/times
- Wednesday, August 2, 2023, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. ET
- Wednesday, December 6, 2023, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. ET
If you are interested in joining our SACC Advisory Council, please let us know by completing the interest form below. Once your submission is received, someone from KYOSA will be in touch with you via email.