Using ARP funds to provide afterschool and summer supports for students
Access resources from the Afterschool Alliance to help your efforts to support the academic, social, and emotional well-being of students!
- UPDATED Reopening Programs page for this school year, with staff recruitment tips, graphics to promote programs, and a toolkit to help your outreach to school districts about supporting students’ recovery with COVID relief funds.
- UPDATED chart with examples of ways state and local education agencies are using American Rescue Plan (ARP) funds for afterschool and summer programming — plus examples of states using other relief funds and tips for partnering with LEAs.
- RFP chart on the American Rescue Plan page has been updated with states’ grant funding opportunities for afterschool and summer learning programs.
- The Afterschool Funding Database has been revamped. Use the new search functions to find the latest funding opportunities for afterschool, including recovery and COVID-relief funding.
- Part 4 of the Afterschool Alliance’s blog series tracking the state ARP ESSER plans is now up. Part 4 provides an update on the trends that have emerged within state plans, related to support for students through afterschool and summer learning programs.